Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Jasmine Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for 5 minutes.
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice)
- Strain the soaked Jasmine Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add Salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Prep the Main
- Chop the Scallion and keep it aside.
- Open the pack of Chicken Broth concentrate and dilute with 12 oz of warm water, keep it aside.
- Shake open the can of Coconut Milk and keep it aside.
Cook the Main
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add the Vegetable Oil.
- Add the Chopped Ginger Garlic and saute for a minute until golden.
- Add the Thai Red Curry Paste and stir it around for a minute to begin to cook the spices and release all the flavors.
(OPTIONAL) - Add Red Chili Paste to increase the spice level.
- Add the chicken and saute for 1 minute and then soy sauce mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the Onion and Peppers and saute for a minute, followed by the Mix Vegetable and saute for an extra minute.
- Add the Vegetable Broth and mix well, and then turn on the heat to medium-high and cook covered for about 3-5 minutes until the vegetable is cooked.
- Add half can of Coconut Milk and let it cook to a boil.
- Add the Sugar and Salt mix gently.
- Add the Lime Leaf and simmer for a minute briefly.
- Garnish with Scallion.
Plate your dish
- Divide the Jasmine Rice and Thai Vegetable Green Curry between 2 plates. Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the ingredients quantities is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.