Cook the Basmati Rice
- Rinse the Basmati Rice thoroughly with water & leave it soaked for
- Boil 2 cups of water on high. Use standard water to rice ratio
(2: 1 water: rice)
- Strain the soaked Basmati Rice and add it to the boiling water carefully.
- Add Salt to taste and a splash of oil.
- Cook 7- 8 minutes or until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
Cook the Main
- Heat a pan on medium low (non-stick, recommended ) add the Cumin Infused Vegetable Oil.
- Add the fresh Ginger Garlic Paste and sauté for a minute until golden.
- Add the Masala Sauce, Spinach Puree, Garam Masala, and Fenugreek, then mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
(Optional) - Season with Kashmiri Hot Spice Powder to increase the spice level.
- Add a tablespoon of Plain Yogurt along with Heavy Cream and mix well.
- Add the Paneer and the Fenugreek, mix well and cook, stirring gently for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with a teaspoon of Cream.
Warm the Bread
- Preheat your oven at 350.
- Place the Naan on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and heat it for 1-3 minutes.
Make your Side
- In a medium bowl, combine the Plain Yogurt, Sour Cream, and Cucumber.
- Drizzle this salad with a splash of Olive Oil, then season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
Plate your dish
- Divide the Basmati Rice, Palak Paneer and Cucumber Raita between 2 plates. Serve each with warm Naan and Enjoy!
Wash uncut produce before use
Scaling the recipe - Adjusting the ingredient quantities for a different amount of servings. Our recipes are pre portioned for two. Whether you are cooking for one, two or four, adjusting the ingredients quantities is simply halving or doubling the ingredients.